Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fantasy Basketball


I joined a Fantasy basketball league last week. The Fantasy Basketball League (or FBBL for short) draft was today. Maybe if I am bored I will wander over to see what happened.


I follow sports about as closely as most people follow advances in the ball point pen industry. I picked my draft list simply by how reading the players names made me feel. For example. Carlos Boozer, as his name suggests, might be an alcoholic. Probably misses a lot of practices and the ones he does attend complains from suffering the effects of a hangover. Not a good player.


I figure I picked my players as good as either a monkey pulling names out of a hat or by throwing darts at a board with player's names on it. Or possibly the combination of the two. So, let's just say a monkey throwing darts at a board with names on it. A lazy eyed monkey. So, that is my team name. Lazy eyed monkeys.


Go team! Yep, that's my mascot-- the one throwing poop at the crowd.


0 comments: