Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Already Tired


Ever have a day where you are tired all day? That is me today. There is no repreve tomorrow either. I need to be up at 4 to catch a flight to St. George for meetings all day tomorrow that will carry on until about midnight tomorrow. Well, not so much meetings as parties. In the evening we are having an ugly sweater Christmas party and then we are going to go see Quantum of Solace. Let's just hope the movie is better than the name. Speaking of sleep and dreams here is an exerpt from an email I got from a friend of mine:

"I had a dream last night that you were being appointed to fill a vacancy on the Nibley City Council. So, channel 2 is there interviewing you, and they ask the question: “Mr. Ungerman, with no experience in public service, exactly what are the qualifications you bring to this office?” You responded: “Well, as you know, I am rather good looking.” That’s all of the dream that I remember."

Handsomeness has sure worked well for Mitt Romney and Governer Huntsman. Too bad I am not that good looking.

Thought I would give this little report while I am waiting for a load of clothes to finish in the dryer so I can pack.


4 comments:

T-rev said...

Mr. Ungerman I'm good looking enough that I can take the reins and run for Nibbly City Counsel. Sure I live no where near Logan, but what realy matters is how well I smile when wearing a suit and Darn it I LOOK GOOD

Anonymous said...

You know I am not a good judge of whether or not Governor Huntsman is a fine looking man or not. But what the "H" with his plastic, stepford wife? I keep waiting for her to slump over and smoke to come billowing from her ears.

Sterling said...

Trev, I am sorry but because you don't live in Nibley you don't qualify... unless you smelled good AND looked good. Unfortunately you only look good. Too many cow cheek tacos I am afraid.

She could be a robot. That way none of her off stage shenanigans would thwart an otherwise perfectly handsome governorship.

Bobbie said...

You could have told channel 2 reporter " You could see Russia from your back yard".
Jim Farmer