Thursday, January 24, 2008

COMING SOON!!!!

I along with a very funny and enormously talented individual, are working on a new website coming to you soon! www.todaysofficedare.com I will be challanging you to a periodic strange and bizarre office dare. You can then go to our website and post stories, pictures and results of your dare. I will throw out my first dare here so that you can prepare ahead of time and have your stories ready for when the site is up and running. The challange is: Purchase a package of cookies such as Oreos, fudge stripe, E.L. Fudge or similar. Take them to work and offer them out. As each person takes a cookie... Be sure they know, and insist that you made them.
Other challanges might be to tell people that you can't talk today because you have lost your voice. Don't try to make your voice sound strained as you explain this. Or...respond to everything everyone says to you with the phrase "we'll see!"


2 comments:

T-rev said...

As a general rule I always answer questions with "we'll see"

Thats Just how I roll

Cody & Melanie said...

NICE! I like it! My office already thinks i'm an idiot! So bring it on!