Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mandy wipes her hands of what I do on Blogger

Last night Mandy says to me "Change the look of our blog so it isn't so... boring!" I said "Um...OK" so I did some searching around and made several suggestions to her for new designs. She said "Can't you put like cute stuff on the side to make it look pretty?" I looked at her like she had just suggested I pee on an electric fence. "I am not going to put CUTE stuff on our blog. If you want cute stuff make your own and be as cute as you want!" So she said "Fine! I will! Change it so that it is just your blog and I will make one for the family."

So... this is all my blog now! I can't really blame her. With all of the stupid stuff I say, I would want to distance myself from me too. Things are kind of in flux right now as I try out new styles and move things around. It also does not help that blogger does not seem to be playing well with Firefox. I get finicky results with everything I do. Right now as I speak I don't have the insert picture and font edit tools at the top of my page. So welcome to MY blog! When Mandy creates a family blog I will let you know (I kind of doubt she will... you saw how much she blogged on here).


3 comments:

Anthony said...

hmmmm......I don't know about that Mandy chick sometimes. "Cuteness" on a blog is like clothes on a dog, totally pointless and extremely annoying. I prefer the whole "bland" motif.

Sterling said...

It is like you peered into my brain and plucked out my exact thoughts.

Becca Jo said...

I want mandy to do a cute family blog. please make her.