Friday, June 13, 2008

FOR SALE

I started off selling Jeep parts, but now I have the bug. I am selling EVERYTHING! It's all going. Tomorrow we are having a garage sale and I have been wandering around with accountants glasses on. Everything I see, looks like a price tag. I quickly add up what it is worth to me and if it is worth more to someone else, it is going. Maybe it is because it costs over $50 to fill my car, maybe it is because my checking account currently has a negative balance, maybe it is because I am sick of looking at stuff I never use. Maybe a combination of all of the above. As you may have already seen, I am trying my luck at selling rocks out of my back yard.
During all of this liquidation, I have found something fun. I enjoy dejunking and I enjoy money, at least for the brief moments I can hold it in my hand, feather through it, fan my face and sniff the breeze, then I think of all of the disgusting places it has most likely been and that makes it a little easier to proceed to spoon it out to people I owe money to. After it is gone, I sigh, slump over a little bit and mope back to my closet to find something else to sell... Hey! there's some dirty socks! Anyone need some dirty socks?


1 comments:

T-rev said...

I hope your yard sale went well. Every time I try to sell things I have not used in a while Julia tells me I can not sell her stuff..... So I guess I'm not so good at it yet. Unless she goes out of town... Then chaching chaching